The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers and winemakers to do primary and secondary fermentation in the same unit.
FastFerment eliminates racking and transferring between buckets and demijohns. This saves approximately 80% of the time and effort needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods. With less equipment, clean up is easy.
Simply turn off the tap to remove the collection ball. Empty and clean the ball and replace for the secondary fermentation, or use a spare ball and keep the yeast for re-use.
The kit includes:
- One, 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6″ (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball for collecting sediment, and harvesting yeast
- 1″ Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2″ (1.25cm) PVC Hose (2′ /60cm) & Hose Clamp
- Permanent Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring
Approx. 44.45W x 91.44H cm
Sampling Port (Spigot and Drill Bit)
Additional Collection Ball
IF THIS ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK, PLEASE CONTACT US TO PRE-ORDER. Please allow 3-14 days for delivery.